The FRITZ!Fon MT-F cordless telephone is ideally matched to the
FRITZ!Box. The newest DECT standard, CAT-iq, uses a larger bandwidth
to transmit conversations, which enables Internet telephony with
crystal clear sound quality.
Convenient broadband services such as the display of incoming
e-mails and RSS feeds, as well as playback of podcasts and web radio,
perfectly round o the FRITZ!Fon.
Thanks to live firmware updates via internet, the FRITZ!Fon will continue
to receive new comfort and performance features in the future.
As an innovative all-rounder from the latest generation of cordless
telephones, the FRITZ!Fon is the ideal addition to all FRITZ!Box models
with a DECT base station.
*The FRITZ!Fon MT-F handset, can only be used with Fritz!Box routers.
Headset is not included.
- DECT telephone for Internet and fixed-line network
telephony with maximum convenience
- Ideal addition for all FRITZ!Box models with a DECT
- Natural sound during Internet calls thanks to HD
- Full duplex hands-free
- Receive e-mails, RSS feeds, web radio, and podcasts
- Write and send e-mails on the handset
- Telephone book for up to 300 entries and online
- Numerous answering machines with graphical
menus, remote access and e-mail forwarding
- Assign your own photos to telephone book entries
- Use your own images as the display background
- Call lists, alarm, baby monitor, ring block
- Secure straight out of the box with encrypted speech
- Up to 5 hours call duration, up to 6 days standby
- Updating with new functions at the touch of a button
is child's play
- Straightforward menus on a high-quality color
display (180 ppi)
- Illuminated ergonomic keyboard with news (MWI)
- Eco mode for DECT radiation
- Make phone calls and listen to audio via a headset*
Product Shipping and Warranty Information
Records indicate this item is currently not in stock at JMG Technology or at any of our suppliers. Please
to determine availability and shipping costs.